ACCEPTED: Application - Exarchus

Exarchus
Registered Guest

ACCEPTED: Application - Exarchus

#1 Post by Exarchus » 24 Jul 2009, 22:01

Character name: Exarchus
Class: Death Knight (Frost / tanking build)
Level: 80
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Exarchus
Your primary professions: none
Do you wish to raid with us? eventually, yes
Short guild history: recently returned to WoW after a year long absense. not been in a guild with this character. I played Warhammer Online for a few months where I was an officer in a successful small guild. I was also class officer with my, now defunct, druid.
Raiding experience (if any): no WOTLK or TBC raiding experience. this comes from an enjoyment of solo play and never having found a guild that was casual enough for my interests.

About you:
Your age: 25
Where are you from: South East England
Why do you want to join Soleil Noir? you seem like a bunch of friendly people who want the same thing out the game that I do; to see the content without having to devote hundreds of hours online working at it. You seem to understand that it is a game and not a job, and I have great respect for that mindset. I believe that I could be a helpful and contributing member to the guild.
How did you hear about us? woweurope forums
Anything you'd still like to tell us? I understand that you are closed on Death Knight applications. But regardless, I am hoping that you will consider my application due to the fact I am keen on tanking, unlike, in my experience, many DK's. I am currently putting together a tanking set, it is by no means complete, but it is certainly getting there.
my experience in dungeons is limited. I have seen all of the old world dungeons, and many of TBC, but none of the newest dungeons, due to leveling up quite quickly and not having had, yet, the opportunity to venture into an instance.
I am a fast learner, a capable tank (my friend and I have recently been running through the TBC dungeons in order to help him gear up), and, above all, a team player.
I hope that you will consider my application :)

thank you,

Exarchus

Mud
Guild Leader

Re: Application: Exarchus

#2 Post by Mud » 24 Jul 2009, 22:52

Very nice application as far as I'm concerned, Exarchus. I'm forwarding it to vetting and you'll surely get an answer this weekend.

Fajr
---Signe - Scarlett - Arella - Fajr - Nirvelli- Melesse---

Babs
Officer

#3 Post by Babs » 24 Jul 2009, 22:55

Indeed we weren't exactly hungering for more Death Knights, but you seem to share our attitude. Nice app!

Exarchus
Registered Guest

#4 Post by Exarchus » 24 Jul 2009, 23:49

thanks guys look forward to hearing from you 8-)

Mud
Guild Leader

Re: ACCEPTED: Application - Exarchus

#5 Post by Mud » 25 Jul 2009, 18:24

We have agreed to invite you for a trial. Whisper any of the officers (Vanye, Ceara, Gazo, Kesha, Morgiah or me) for an invite when you're online.

Welcome aboard!
---Signe - Scarlett - Arella - Fajr - Nirvelli- Melesse---